Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Coffee Table Book

I'd appreciate it if you would take a moment to vote in the Weekly Grand Champion Etsy Challenge (hopefully for my "A Collection of Photographs by Alison Du Bois" coffee table book) at:

And, if you wouldn't mind too much, maybe you could forward my shameless begging request *sheepish grin* on to your email list for me ~ I'd really like to win this so I can go on to the annual contest.


My self-published photographic coffee table art book contains 31 glossy pages and measures 11 ½” by 15”. This deluxe hardcover book is printed on high quality archival (lignin and acid free) paper with high quality ink by a professional printer. The black background makes the colors really pop! This first edition book includes a dust cover. Many of the 80 photographs included in this collection are listed on my http://www.alisondubois.etsy.com/ site. The layouts include from one to four photographs per page, and photos have captions. The book is available for purchase here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12706242


Thank you so much for your help, and don't forget to vote in the other categories, too, at http://etsychallenge.blogspot.com/ - I think you will enjoy trying to choose between all of the talented artists competing!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

thanks for visiting my blog! your photos are beautiful!

Katrina said...

where did you get this printed?

Scott Bulger Photography said...

Did you use Blurb for the printing? I've found their products to be excellent.