Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Design Style Guide


The Design Style Guide is a collective group of artists and designers that work together to promote themselves through networking.


There are so many amazing artists in the Design Style Guide group! They use varied media, thoughtfulness, and focus to create fantastic items to enhance your home or office, and I'm so proud to be a member! I will begin featuring some of these talented artists in future posts. To view more work by Design Style Guide artists, please visit their blog at: http://designstyleguide.blogspot.com/

A website is currently in development to showcase these artists for professional Interior Designers, Decorators, and Home Stagers to find these unique works of art for their clients. Watch my posts for more information when it is ready to "go live"!
The original artwork and fine art photography in this post are my hobby. I would love it if you would please "follow my blog" by clicking the link to the right ~ ~ ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allison, very interesting post! And congrats on becoming part of so talented group of artists!

And I just wanted to share with you, that I have tagged your blog!
Here is link to see rules:
http://joannaphotography.wordpress.com/2008/10/19/ive-been-tagged/
hope you don't mind this small game :)

take care!
Joanna