Rules for tagging other bloggers:
Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share seven facts about yourself on your blog – some random, some weird.
Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Please check out Joanna's Etsy shop, she has some lovely photographs!
Here are seven little known, random facts about me :
1. I love to find a quiet spot in nature, then become very still and concentrate to feel the lightest breeze on my face. I sometimes do this before I begin to photograph the scene and I think it helps me to capture the essence of a place.
2. I'm a bit of a techie - I love the challenge of learning how to use new technologies.
3. I amuse my friends and family with my "invention of the day" - sometimes silly and some really useful things! Here are a couple of examples: a computer monitor that has the correct full spectrum lighting to help people with S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder)....attaching a wet wipe to every bag of Cheetos so you can get the orange off of your fingers....convert gas stations to solar powered battery charging stations that you can drive into and exchange your depleted rack of batteries for a new rack - gas stations stay in business and you can drive greater distances.
4. I love to read! When I was younger and able to focus completely on what I was reading, the words on the pages would be in color (example: the word "grass" would be green on the page). That ability disappeared in my early twenties - I was concerned that something was wrong and learned from my doctor that it was a rare syndrome and that most people only see black print.
5. I'm organized, highly intuitive, ethical, and definitely an idealist!
6. In conjunction with two other writers I sold a one-hour comedy special to Showtime.
7. Horror movies really upset me.
(The photograph of me was taken by my talented daughter, Dana Johnston)
Here are the "Magnificent Seven" that I am tagging:
Citrus Tree Designs